Based in North East Lincolnshire with UK and international travel
We are looking for a training consultant to deliver safety-related training within the JMS Consultants portfolio.
JMS Consultants is a division of OPTIS Europe Ltd an independent and well established ISO9001 accredited international operations and management consulting group.
For more than 30 years JMS Consultants have provided on-site training courses and other engineering services involving gas hazards and gas detection in the UK and Internationally. Our clients include companies from many sectors e.g. exploration, production, oil and gas, power generation, petrochemical and shipping, pharmaceutical, steel producers, tank cleaning and vessel inspection and utility providers including water and wastewater.
We deliver OPITO accredited and City & Guilds assured training courses to our clients.
About the Role
- Deliver training to a high standard as specified within the JMS Consultants portfolio, throughout the UK
- Periodic training delivery for our International clients
- Assist in other areas of OPTIS Europe Ltd operations as directed
- To recognise areas for course development/improvement
- To work closely with the Training Manager on any new opportunities that need to be delivered
- Attendance and involvement in standardisation meetings
- Build and maintain working relationships with clients
- Self-motivated to achieve relevant timescales and targets
- Computer literate with an understanding of MS Office
- Good communicator
- A minimum of 5 years experience in petrochemical, pharmaceutical or other similar industries.
- Full UK driving licence
Preferred, but not essential as training can be given
- QCF / A1 Assessor
- IOSH / Nebosh certificate
What you will receive
- Competitive salary, bonus, and allowances
- Company vehicle
Applications by email to: email@example.com